Pass word protection

• 27 March 2014
  • 6 replies

I can't sign in to password saving on browser and into my account if I want todo any thing it says to try again later.
And so far I haven't found a way to contact any one.

I've been trying to do this for a while, so many companys when you have problems they have run you around web sites. Not saying web root is that way.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello JustDon and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Have you been able to sign into it before?  It sounds like there is a problem with communicating to the servers.. like a slow communication timeout or something like that.  

Is it working today or still giving the same error? 

Contacting Support is easy, just Click Here   :)

@ Wold you be willing to have a quick check at the back end to see if everything is set up correctly?  I have seen a couple of other cases that appear to be a timeout issue over the last couple of days.  Thanks!  :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
The password manager is showing as pending for some reason.  Best bet is to contact support to get that sorted out.
OKay I'LL try and contact them again..
Thanks for the info.
Yes I never have been able to sign in.
To browser. Us my current password.
Userlevel 7
As you have never been able to sign in, of course follow up on Nic's suggestion of contacting Support, but there is something else we can check really quickly as well.

Click your email address at the upper right corner, select Manage Users
Locate the user profile you are attempting to use to log into Password Manager with
Click the Edit icon on the far right side of the line
Click the Access & Permissions tab
Check to make sure that the Key Code listed for the profile matches the key code that WSA is using on your computer
Check to make sure that Passwords is checked.  If it isn't, put a check there

Changes here can sometimes take a short time to take affect, so relax and grab a cold drink.  In 15 or 20 minutes, try logging in again.
I'll call tomorrow I can't even get in now.
Passwords not working.
Thanks for your help.