password

• 20 December 2014
  • 1 reply

need to get a password from my address.  My address is changed from when i orginally signed up--many years ago.  I do not have acces to it now.
I had webroot a long time.  I just extebded my subscription.  and need to get a new password

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi mandclem

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Can you tell us if what you mean is that your email address has changed from the one that you original used to set up your web console?  If that is the case then I believe that the best approach is to Open a Support Ticket, giving the Support Team your original email address (which is no longer valid) and the new email address that you now want to use, so that they can look to update your account/web console details.

Also if you have the Internet Security Plus or Complete version, and use the Password Manager, etc., then they will need to get that data moved over as it is keyed on email address.

These are things that users or we in the Community Forum can do...hence the need for the Support Ticket.

Hope that helps?  If I have misunderstood your request then please accpet my apologies and post back with more detail on what help you are looking for.

Regards, Baldrick