Solved

Password Manager

• 29 March 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Is Password manager still not operational? I am trying to log in and it is telling me my password or ID is incorrect and it isn't. I have changed the password several times and it still will not let me log in.

I understand they are changing to Last Pass but I can't get to it because Password manager won't let me log in.

Help is much appreciated since I am paying for this service.

lbrey
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 29 March 2019, 20:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello @lbrey and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

The best thing to do is Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort it all out!

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Hi lbrey

You are logging into your Webroot Online Account, aren't you? I ask because you stated "...I can't get to it because Password manager won't let me log in."

You need to follow the instructions HERE which indicates that the access to the transfer mechanism is via your Webroot Account Console.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Thank you "TripleHelix". I have tried the support ticket and it didn't work. I did the forgot password and this is what comes up:
[h4]We have already had contact with: (My email address)[/h4]
Please enter your password below if you wish to continue with your previous conversation. Your password will have been previously emailed to you.
Password:

I did this and it will not let me go further than this screen.

Lbrey
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Thank you Baldrick but I did it both ways. I purchased the total geek protection plan and had everything set up. Then the password manager went down and I talked to a representative about this. They said there is a problem and they are working on getting it up and running. This was several months ago.

I tried it yesterday and when I log in from my webroot console it now tells me I am not registered and that I have to renew my subscription. It doesn't expire until November of this year.

Frustrated that I have to call again and see why this is happening to me.

Thank you.

Lbrey
Userlevel 7
Hi Ibrey

When you say that you "purchased the total geek protection plan and had everything set up" did you purchase the Webroot standard version or Best But version of WRSA.

If the latter, which it sounds like, then I am not sure how the Webroot/LastPass 'deal' would work in that case.

Perhaps @LLiddell or @freydrew could advise on this for us? Hopefully it is the same and it is just a case of getting the 'Geeks' to sort you out by speaking with LastPass Support.

Please let us know how you get on with this issue as any feedback will be helpful in helping other members with the same or similar issue in the future.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Did support get back to you with this issue, lbrey?