Solved

Password Manager access

• 14 February 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

I purchased a new Webroot Internet Security Complete keycode which I linked to my Webroot account.  For some reason I am still unable to access the password manager feature. I still have 320 days on the subscription.  Can somebody help me? 

icon

Best answer by Slittle75 14 February 2020, 12:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi there chino m, 

Just a suggestion, go to support and create a support ticket that is what I had done in the past they should be able to assist you in getting your password manager up and running again, You just got to be patient with a reply form support. create ONE ticket, they will get back with you just have to be patient! They have a really good support team just sometimes they get really busy. creating several tickets will only put it at the end of the line, Hope you get it straightened out !

Good Luck 

Slittle 75

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@chino m ,

Just so you easily get to the right place, please click this link to contact support. Thanks and let us know how it goes!

-Keenan

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Thanks khumphrey! 

Badge +1

I'm still waiting for Webroot Support to get to my ticket but thank you all for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@chino m ,

I imagine they should get back to you by today. We were out yesterday for Presidents Day, so just give them a bit of time. If you don’t get a response by tomorrow, please reach out to me via private message.

-Keenan

Badge +1

The issue has been resolved.  Thank you all for your help!