Solved

Password manager - unclear about whether part of service purchased

• 10 February 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge
What, precisely, does the quote below (next pp) mean - it's in the pop-up when choose to manage passwords in online account? I can't tell if this means I'm going to be upgraded and charged, or the password service is part of my 'SecureAnywhere' package (and the info given on site is vague in that the services with this feature do begin with SecureAnywhere but then have other names attached - 'Internet Security Plus" and so on, which in my popup box are not there (SecureAnywhere doesn't have "Complete" or any other indication of type) but the 'Manage your password' box does seem to have a green check - that take you online to setup the password feature - where this quote below pops up).

"Please be aware that this will activate your keycode if not already active and allow up to 15 minutes for this to become available."

Thanks for any and all assistance.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 12 February 2019, 01:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
What, precisely, does the quote below (next pp) mean - it's in the pop-up when choose to manage passwords in online account? I can't tell if this means I'm going to be upgraded and charged, or the password service is part of my 'SecureAnywhere' package (and the info given on site is vague in that the services with this feature do begin with SecureAnywhere but then have other names attached - 'Internet Security Plus" and so on, which in my popup box are not there (SecureAnywhere doesn't have "Complete" or any other indication of type) but the 'Manage your password' box does seem to have a green check - that take you online to setup the password feature - where this quote below pops up).

"Please be aware that this will activate your keycode if not already active and allow up to 15 minutes for this to become available."

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Please have a look here to Compare Webroot Prpducts

If you purchased WebrootAnywhere Internet Security Plus then you will have Password Manager for 3 devices or WebrootAnywhere Complete which is for 5 devices. You will not be charged unless you purchased WebrootSecureAnywhere Anti Virus for 1 device. Which would be an upgrade to have PWM added. If you have a green check in "Manage your Password" in the Webroot GUI then it is okay to go to your Online Account Console to manage passwords.

Right now there are issues with the Password Manager and the Developers are working towards a fix. As noted in this thread HERE.

If you have need additional help you can always Contact Support and they will gladly help you free of charge. Or you can at anytime Submit a Support Ticket.

I hope I answered your questions and if not please give us a shout out and we can assist further,