Payment via Local Currency & Renewal Concurrency - with New Keycode

• 3 August 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
I have been using Webroot for one year now. It is an amazing product!
I have interesting questions and suggestions (regarding "Payment viai local currency and Renewal Concurrency using a New license keycode) to post that took me 2 hours to compose and proof-read in Ms Word.
But when I try to paste the text into this message, nothing happens! (Very frustrating).
I give up!

4 replies

This shouldn't be happening. You need to contact Support*.

Meanwhile, as a temporary workaround perhaps try disabling Identity Shield. To do this, right-click on the Webroot icon in the Notification Area of the Taskbar, select View Status, and click Identity Protection in the right-hand panel of the Webroot interface. Now click On to the right of Identity Shield. If prompted, enter the Captcha characters. Identity Shield Status will change to Off. It is now disabled. Re-enable Identity Protection immediately after copying and pasting your Word text in order not to compromise your security protection. Maybe this will work, though I'm not sure??

*Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responds will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.
Have you contacted Support*.yet, which was my main piece of advice?? The temporary workaround was just a possible suggestion, no more than that, until Support addressed your problem.

*Reminder from my previous post : When submitting a Support Ticket, please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responds will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.
Um, have you tried current Firefox 55.0.1?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
quote: Also, then when I try to “Post” the message I get this error message” “Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.”  end quote

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll occasionally get HTML message too.  I just click thru and seems to work. 
BTW ~ I used rt click copy / rt click paste from Fx 55.0.1 for below text.   
Ctrl C didn't load clipboard for me.

quote: Interestingly, I have also since discovered (in Firefox v52) that sometimes after using Ctrl+V (and nothing appears to be  pasted into the "Body"), when I subsequently hold down the “delete” key, the intended pasted text suddenly appears (one line at a time) as it is being deleted (one letter at a time). This invisible text (that was actually pasted, using Ctrl+V) seems to appear from nowhere as it is being deleted! This is very strange!  end quote

I wish we had a "quote" button.   Just me.
Cheers

Userlevel 7
Hi RonM

Cannot reproduce what you are describing...I have no issues with this...so I am guessing that it may well be down to a local system issue & WRSA.

Muddy7's advice of opening a support ticket is the best one...the Support Team should be able to nail the source of the issue for you.

Regards, Baldrick