How do I get my camera to work on the PC? It use to
icon

Best answer by sparkywow1 27 January 2015, 12:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi sparkywow1

Welcome to the Community Forums.

When you say it used to...is this via some software that you have installed to link the camera to the PC, and are you having the issues since installing WSA?

Regards, Baldrick
I had some issues with ad-aware, Webroot went in and took care of that, But at the same time did something to where the PC will not reconize a plug and play
I did go into the usb ports and it still doesnt see it
Userlevel 7
Hi sparkywow1

OK, thanks...is this just the case re. the camera or is it the same for other types ofUSB device?  Would be interesting to know.

Given that you have the issue though my I suggest that you take a look at this article from MS re. tips on solving USB-related issue, and then let us know if you still have the issue.  In the mean time I will check around to see if we have any information on this sort of issue happening previously.

Regards, Baldrick
Threw hours of doing various things to my compter. I finally contacted Canon Camera, and they asked me to use a different cord, Even thou it worked for my Mp3 player. For what ever reason, I changed cords and it worked right off the bat!  I have used this cord in the past hooking up everything, but some how went bad for my camera. The old cord looks new, and still powers my mp3 Never thought that was the issue. Thank you for your help.