Poor DNS Reporting

Badge +1
Hello Management, I've looked through most of the DNS reports, and I'm sorry, but they are terrible.
The reason I purchased this service is because I needed and want a rebost reporting.
For example, I need to know each website a user goes to, and how long they've stayed on that website. I don't need to know every single connection the computer communicates with a web server. For example, let's say Jim open a browser and went to www.facebook.com, and was actively on that website or 30 minutes, I need the report to show that, not to show me every connection that the browser made in the back-end, for example, every request to download pictures on the site, and scripts and everything else under the sun.

Another example, everyone in our organization works from 8 am to 6 pm. NO one works at night.
When I run some of the DNS reports, there's a LOT of data showing websites accessed in the middle of the night, like at 2 and 3 and 4 AM. No one is ever here, so that data must have been computers doing either some kind of get requests with browsers that were left open, or something else in the back-end. That's not what I need to see.

I just need a report of what actual users, the websites they went to and the time spent at each website.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!