Solved

Problem with Subscription

• 15 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
Been using Webroot since 2010, so I'd say I was a satisfied customer. I didn't use a lot of the add-on features, primarily anti-virus, activate and forget. Typically on 4 machines without a problem, just the occasional false positive.

Now I'm not happy. Purchased a new subscription/key in this past November. Used the Key in January when my subscription ran out. Comes up ~60 days short of a year. In the past I'd used Keys with a varying amount overlap, sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldn't extend properly. I'd have to get support to intervene, then all fixed up for another year.

I've tried twice now to get them to respond, allowing ample time, no acknowledgement. Didn't even get a robot response.

So the question is, what's going on? Are other people having a problems with their subscriptions renewals? Not enough staff?

D
icon

Best answer by LLiddell 15 January 2019, 20:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I sent you a private message, should be able to get you taken care of.
Badge +1
PM'd you
Badge +1
So problem solved, LLiddell graciously intervened to correct the problem.

Its not clear at this time what caused the clock to be running from the date of purchase for the new Key, as opposed to date of activation. Its also unclear why there was no response from Support.

It is however good to know and appreciated that there is a live person looking after these forums.

Kudos to Webroot for having people who are willing and allowed to step-up

D