Solved

Problemas con el Antivirus ( Antivirus Problems )

• 6 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Desde que me instale el antivirus Webroot, tengo problemas, me elimina unos archivos de un juego y por esa razón no me cargan las partidas, quiero darle  excepción a esa aplicación y otra mas para no seguir teniendo fallos, por favor, ayudarme con mi problema. 

( Since I installed the Webroot antivirus, I have problems, it deletes some files from a game and for that reason the games do not load, I want to give an exception to that application and another one so as not to continue having errors, please help me with my problem . )

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 6 February 2021, 14:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @vincenzotassara 

Please Submit a Support Ticket and ask them to whitelist your unknown files in the Webroot Cloud Database!

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,