Solved

Re-registering on Community

Yesterday I successfully installed new subscription of Webroot with new keycode, passwords, etc. I was previously registered with Community as Merci- with my current gmail account. When I tried to re-register under a new ID name, the system would not accept my gmail address, stating "this email account already on Community" something like that. To send this request for help, I have registered using my old not-used-any-more email address. Please can anyone help me to perhaps delete/remove/change old account with my "want to use" gmail address so I may be a Community member again. Also how can I find my previous questions/solutions from the old subscription? So grateful if anyone can please help me to make my gmail address usable again on my new membership. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 10 May 2018, 15:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Mini-l (Merci),

Sure this is a easy fix. I will ping our Adminstator @LLiddelland she can assist you with this change of your email address.

Are you Merci-2? Just look here for your Merci account questions and answers.

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Yesterday I successfully installed new subscription of Webroot with new keycode, passwords, etc. I was previously registered with Community as Merci- with my current gmail account. When I tried to re-register under a new ID name, the system would not accept my gmail address, stating "this email account already on Community" something like that. To send this request for help, I have registered using my old not-used-any-more email address. Please can anyone help me to perhaps delete/remove/change old account with my "want to use" gmail address so I may be a Community member again. Also how can I find my previous questions/solutions from the old subscription? So grateful if anyone can please help me to make my gmail address usable again on my new membership. Thank you.
Which email are you looking to use, the one for gmail or the one for bigpond? I can easily delete whichever account you wish to be removed, ideally I would like to transfer credentials over to your former account so you gain access to that one again. Don't post your full email, if you would like to communicate on personal info, please be sure to direct message me and not post it here publicly.