Solved

Renewal

• 22 March 2013
  • 7 replies

Badge +3
Hello, I am new to the forum and I have a question. I just renewed my subscription yesterday, but when I access the console panel the PC's that are covered still all show that I only have 29 days left on my subscription. Has anyone had this happen, and how do I  get it to update? I did not receive a new key code so I don't know if that is the problem. HELP!!!
icon

Best answer by YegorP 22 March 2013, 23:58

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi there Solidcad110,

Welcome to the Webroot Community. Glad to have you aboard! I looked up your subscription using the email address you used to register here on the Community and the only keycode associated with that particular email address is the BestBuy one with 28 days remaining. Perhaps you have a new keycode for your new subscription or you registered it using a different email address? If so, can you please send me that keycode/email in a Private Message so I can look it up in our system? You can PM me here. Let me know if you have other questions!

Thanks,
Userlevel 5
Not getting a new keycode should be correct, as you have renewed your "currently working license". Webroot's Community Team are usually quick in picking these kinds  of issues up. They are in a good position to find out what went wrong in this case and help you out.
Badge +3
I just got off the phone with Best Buy Assurance Center. The lady said that they are having a problem accessing any Webroot programs and that I should try to call back later. Thanks for the info, because I was expecting a new key code.

Badge +3
I sent you a pm explaining the latest news that I received from BB Assurance Center.
Userlevel 7
*This issue was resolved via PM*. Looks like everything has been sorted out. 😃
Userlevel 7
Hello Solidcad110, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃
Badge +3
:p
Thanks for the welcome. Update: I just received an email from Best Buy saying that the subscription will be updated on automatically on the renewal date.

Thanks to all.