Solved

Renewal Rip Off

• 10 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge
This is just a general rant. no need to respond. I'm 10 days from my 'Complete' package expiring and of course I'm being hounded to renew and save 10$ on renewal for $69.
Why the hell would I accept such a stupid offer when I can buy it new from the website for $50 off for $29.99?
The software seems to work well but everything I have read about Webroot suggests that their biggest problem is inconsistent rates and massively overpriced renewals.
I'm ok with going to another company, even if they have supposed hidden backdoor access to my data.
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 10 March 2019, 14:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello @Maerdon Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. ☺️

Welcome to the World of Marketing. Most Companies do charge more for renewal and I realize that Webroot can be bought at a lower price online, in stores etc. What I would do is buy from a reputable dealer, get the key code then submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to add that subscription to your remaining day of your old subscription. If Support refuses to add the remaining days then post back on the forum and we'll get the Forum Administrator to do it.

HTH,
Dave