Solved

Report makes no sense

Badge +2
I had a Webroot control panel report that my PC had 2 harmful items detected and required a scan to resolve this. I scanned the PC and nothing was found, None of the reports indicate that anything was ever found or removed … my online report states 'never infected' … all historic scan results are 'clean' and 'no malicious files detected' …. anyone know what could have caused this
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 27 May 2019, 17:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @TimC

I believe the best way to figure out what happen on your computer about the 2 items detected is asking Webroot Support. When you send in a Support Ticket a Webroot Log automatically is sent to Webroot and they will be able to see what happened.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hi @TimC you can save a Threat Log and it will show you the detection's! https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#UsingReportsAndViewers/SavingThreatLogs.htm%3FTocPath%3DUsing%2520Reports%2520and%2520Viewers%7C_____2 if nothing still shows then please do what ProTruckDriver suggested!

Thanks,