RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

• 11 August 2014
  • 4 replies

My wait time to get some f#*%$^!g is 35 minutes!  The other day it was 20 and I hung up because I thought I figured it out.  People pay for your product and the company should be available to help.  If I am instaling malware the odds are that my computer is not working superbly well so why the f#&k would I want to use it!
Thanks for wasting my time, will not be buying your products in the future and possibly returning this one if when I finally do talk to someone they are useless.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
I am going to wade in on this, our support line times can sometimes be a bit long because our support is honestly the best I have ever seen. Our support agents try to fix all sorts of issues that arent even Webroot issues. They could tell people to go away and ring there manufacturer but they dont. Hence it means that there can be a wait.

I assume since you created this thread that you created a support ticket? We can do multiple tickets where as we can only take one call at a time. What is your issue? We can help here but I would suggest you create a support ticket too. 

*Edit: I dont see a support ticket under the email address you used to create this account*
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Yikes...the OP is really upset! I get it. A security breach is like a car crash--every second is important so I can appreciate their urgency and assure you that everyone does too. But the job of this community is to point a poster in the right direction--something the next poster does. I just want to ask if a link and post it would be appropriate here? (Insert link to support ticket here?) And can't help but add that a good attitude goes a long way too!
The faulty English and the evasive answers are too revealing. The complaintant has a point.
Userlevel 7
Hello BirdNDiz, 

I do not think so... a wait time of 30 minutes is really not bad at all and a lot better than what you will encounter at other vendors/providers.

I see you have another thread currently open, so to make things easier can we keep all replies on that thread?  I see you are in the most capable hands of Rakanisheu on that thread.  He can make sure you are well taken care of.