Solved

Security hole in firefox

• 8 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
firefox 2 security holes reported by webroot after system scan, OK...what I would like to know; what is the security holes and how to fix it, if there is a fix.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 9 September 2019, 02:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
firefox 2 security holes reported by webroot after system scan, OK...what I would like to know; what is the security holes and how to fix it, if there is a fix.
Hello @brasileiro Welcome to the Webroot Community, I have not heard of this issue and I am running Firefox as well. Sounds a bit strange. Do you have the latest Firefox?

Please have a look here at the PC User Guide: Managing Quarantine Also I would Submit a Support Ticket and see what they have to say about these Security Holes in Firefox. Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support. Hope this helps?
Badge +1
I thank you for your response: and checked on firefox latest update (69.0/64 bit) on my device, and its up to date ! So I am safe/holes is plugged!? That leads to another Question; how will I know for sure... Webroot system scan/reports are activated automatic by Webroot or is it something we can do our self...I wished I could have printed the warning, but only option we have is multiple page report. It would have been nice to be able to open the warnings for detail. To be very truthful I have got to the point that I do not trust anyone totally: Firefox, Edge, Google, Search engines...Etc. I am trying to run my devices as safe as possible. I do trust Webroot/support/community ! Thank You !🚢
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
As Sherry mentioned, contacting support will be a good way to go as they are more up to speed on these issues. Have you tried reaching out to them yet?