Still haven't received my $9.99 WSA disc that I purchased with my 1 year subscription

• 28 June 2014
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Okay, I know this is probably a silly question, but I became a member of the WSA family a couple of weeks back and while I did receive my email confirmation of my order AND I downloaded it in an uber quick snap to start protecting my laptop, I still have not received the $9.99 disc of the program that I ordered.

I should have received it well before now, I would think, and although I gather that it is truly a redundancy tool, I still paid for it and would like to have it my cache of important 'stuff'.

Can anyone suggest how I can find out what the status of this is?  I checked out the 'self help' section for purchase and renewal support by I think I confused the self help directory with my inquiry and...  well... :$  I don't want to break anything in here 'cause I'm pretty sure it's valuable stuff...

So, could anyone give me some tips or pointers on how to get an idea on when this should have arrived or if it even got sent to me yet?  I understand about backorders and such, and I don't want to rock the boat, but...  Well, like I said, I did pay for it, so I'd like to get it.

Thanks for letting me warble on! 😛

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Good Morning to you gr8auntteffie! Sorry to hear this but have you tried calling the support line http://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/contact-us I know this might be an avious reply but even an email would push things on a little bit.  It would always be nice to have the disc in your cache. Maybe a reminder would help. Maybe @ or @ could assist you further and you could PM them.

Hopefully this can be resolved sooner for you... :)
Keep in touch ...
Regards
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Good Morning to you gr8auntteffie! Sorry to hear this but have you tried calling the support line http://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/contact-us I know this might be an avious reply but even an email would push things on a little bit.  It would always be nice to have the disc in your cache. Maybe a reminder would help. Maybe @ or @ could assist you further and you could PM them.

Hopefully this can be resolved sooner for you... :)
Keep in touch ...
Regards
Thanks, Sherry! :D

I don't want to be a complainer, or to bug anybody, but I was just curious if there was a timeframe for the disc to arrive in that was 10-14 days or something and I was getting yancy too early... :$

It's been known to happen!  I am a an admitted worrywart... :D  Which is actually why I purchased my subscription to WSA!  So I could be certain I am protected up one side and down the other....  Thrice! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Again,

@ YesI agree as we've discussed here

@ wrote:
Good Morning to you gr8auntteffie! Sorry to hear this but have you tried calling the support linehttp://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/contact-us I know this might be an avious reply but even an email would push things on a little bit.  It would always be nice to have the disc in your cache. Maybe a reminder would help. Maybe @ or @ could assist you further and you could PM them.

Hopefully this can be resolved sooner for you... :)
Keep in touch ...
Regards
Thanks, Sherry! :)

I don't want to be a complainer, or to bug anybody, but I was just curious if there was a timeframe for the disc to arrive in that was 10-14 days or something and I was getting yancy too early... :)

It's been known to happen!  I am a an admitted worrywart... :)  Which is actually why I purchased my subscription to WSA!  So I could be certain I am protected up one side and down the other....  Thrice! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

IMHO Your oder of WSA disc should of been recieved by now. I would be frustrated also because I'm funny about items that I've ordered and I usually keep after them until I get what I've paid for ya know? :D

Userlevel 7
Good morning Stephanie!

As it is the weekend, Nic and Anna will probably be offline until Monday, but they are really good about checking up on things that they have been @'d on.  Don't worry if it gets to Monday afternoon though... they always have a bunch of email to catch up on 🙂
Userlevel 6
@DavidP1970 wrote:
Good morning Stephanie!

As it is the weekend, Nic and Anna will probably be offline until Monday, but they are really good about checking up on things that they have been @'d on.  Don't worry if it gets to Monday afternoon though... they always have a bunch of email to catch up on :)
Hi, David! :D

I'm not worried, just curious about the status and I am sure that I'll hear something because everyone here is always great about keeping in touch! ;)

I hope you're having a great Saturday...

And you, too, Sherry!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Let me see if I can find out what is going on with your disc.  Sorry for the delay!