Solved

Subscription update problem

• 30 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +3
Bought a new subscription last Friday and today I had still 11 days to go by the previous one. After activation with the new code, I can see 365 days of the new subscription period and it looks like I lost 11 days of the previous one.

In past years it was easy to extend it and now I can not find this option anywhere.
When I click on Get Started thing next to the big blue info circle in Webroot window the error 404 shows up:
[h4]The page you are looking for was moved, retired, or you have a bad link.[/h4]

Why is that?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 1 October 2019, 00:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello @ms2417

You can try to get your remaining subscription days added to the new keycode by contacting Support. If Support doesn't do it I'll ping our Forum Manager @freydrew and he will get someone to add those days. You will be credited for the remaining days.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Badge +3
Almost 24 hours have passed after I contacted WTS, then I got this message by e/m:

To logon to Webroot Technical Support and continue this conversation just return to the same web page at:

http://www.webrootanywhere.com/support
If you are asked to logon please use:-
Email address: ~Snip Address~ PTD
Password: *******
Thanks for writing to Webroot Technical Support.
Webroot Technical Support

No ticket number, grave silence...
Userlevel 7
Hello @ms2417

Support doesn't give ticket numbers. Anytime you want to contact Support by Support Ticket Use that email address and password they sent you by Email. That will be your continuest Support ticket for your account. Any time you want to send a support ticket, use that email and password. It usually takes Support 24 - 48 hours to respond and sometimes within a few hours. All depends how busy they are. Give them another 24 hours and you should see a response from them. It also would be faster if you called Support.

Note: I deleted your email address in your post above. Please do not post private information. Posting your email can cause spam in your email box as many people visit the forum.

HTH,
Dave.