Thanki you

• 24 July 2014
  • 5 replies

I am not sure where to post this but I want to say thank you for the help and solutions I  received for my question.  I am used to my inquiries at other sites to disapear with out an answer.

Thanks again

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I am not sure where to post this but I want to say thank you for the help and solutions I  received for my question.  I am used to my inquiries at other sites to disapear with out an answer.

Thanks again
Well jlb0921 .
Hello and you are certainly welcome and please feel free to browse around and join in at anytime. We are a friendly group here and love company!!

We all learn from eachother and always ready and willing to assist.

Thank you also for the positive post. Its always great to hear!:D

Have a great day!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes we are happy the way the Webroot Community is and most of us helpers are Volunteers and we are happy to help anyone in need of any support and try our best and if we can't help the Support Inbox is always happy to help as well. Webroot is changing the face of AV solutions as the Only Full Cloud Anti-Malware company and the support is second to none, it's actually the Best anyone will ever see. Thanks for the nice comments as we are always happy to hear feedback from Fellow Users/Members on there experience with WSA and the support!

Thanks again,

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We do strive to be friendlier than some of the other communities that are out there, so glad to hear that was your experience!
Userlevel 7
@
Welcome to the Community. It's the friendliest online Community ever. I hope to see you more in the Community.:)
Userlevel 7
You are very welcome jlb0921!

Thats what the community is all about, sharing our experiences and helping eachother out!

Please come often and post!

Beth