The best

• 9 November 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
It's the ol WSA carnival barker back again after using Webroot for awhile now and I gotta say, this is a well thought out product!! I am an avid (old..as in years!) gamer and I have never seen an AV with this small a footprint. I mod a lot of games and other AV would cause crashes...NOT so with WSA! Protection?? You ask?? I have checked behind WSA just to see at first and nada...not even a trace of malware of any kind. While I know nothing is perfect and even the best can make mistakes, this is hands down the best of the best in so many ways.To the devs...I wish I had your talent...fantastic job!! I have found and you have found a customer and admirer for the whatever time I am here!! Getting a new pc, so I will contact about ANOTHER license 🙂 Thanks again for a great product!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@ wrote:
It's the ol WSA carnival barker back again after using Webroot for awhile now and I gotta say, this is a well thought out product!! I am an avid (old..as in years!) gamer and I have never seen an AV with this small a footprint. I mod a lot of games and other AV would cause crashes...NOT so with WSA! Protection?? You ask?? I have checked behind WSA just to see at first and nada...not even a trace of malware of any kind. While I know nothing is perfect and even the best can make mistakes, this is hands down the best of the best in so many ways.To the devs...I wish I had your talent...fantastic job!! I have found and you have found a customer and admirer for the whatever time I am here!! Getting a new pc, so I will contact about ANOTHER license 🙂 Thanks again for a great product!

give the guy a sticker for his accurate description of Secure Anywhere's qualities 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Well said & Agreed!