To anyone who is hesitant....don't be!

• 10 March 2015
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
If you are hesitant to ask, please don't be...not here.  As a senior in particular, who is very ignorant about computers, I have already become a bit bolder because the folks here have my back with the knowledge, patience, and kindness to help me climb out of my mostly self-made flubs.  No question is too small, a lack of knowledge is no stumbling block here.  Also,I want to thank all of these folks who make this forum so very special.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. :D:heart: 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello notpcwise,

Thank you! Nice to meat you!!

It's people like you that make it fun and pleasant in helping others out It's truly rewarding to be able to assist in whatever way we can!

We are Volunteers here and love what we do. Stick around and meet the rest of the group because we are full of fun & a sense of humor/

What one of us doesn't know the other members will chip in and help out as well!:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for the kind words and glad to have you aboard!
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Hey, 'notpcwise'.......your statement was impressive, and I feel the same way. THIS is, by far (imho) the BEST A/V company I have ever known. The W/R products AND the people who manage this website are also very impressive and appreciated ❤️ !!
Thanks for posting 😃 !!!
~DD55.