TripleHelix visits Webroot HQ!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
As part of reaching Silver VIP, one of the rewards that @ earned was an all expenses paid trip to visit the Webroot office.

He arrived yesterday and I picked him up at the airport.  We scheduled several fun events, including a welcome party with cake, meetings with several key Webroot staff, and showing him around Boulder.

Today the fun continues as TripleHelix got to meet with the executive staff at breakfast, as well as talk to the senior developer team.  He even got to push the button to launch the latest beta version of WSA.

Here's some photos of the events:

Let them eat cake!

Hanging out with@DanP:

Welcome cake - it disappeared in minutes:

We did a Google Hangout with members of the Power Users Group this morning:

Photo with the whole Social & Community team:

TripleHelix got to meet Elvis:

Visiting with the Threat Research team:

Dinner at the famous Dushanbe Teahouse in Boulder:

We were so glad that Daniel was able to make it out to visit, and we're looking forward to the next VIP to hit the silver level!

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
FANTASTIC photographs of everyone, I am glad you all had a great time, it certainly looks like it.
Any cake left? 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
FANTASTIC photographs of everyone, I am glad you all had a great time, it certainly looks like it.
Any cake left? ;)
I don't think so, but if there was they put leftovers in the kitchens and then they vanish instantly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I was only joking 😉 You certainly gave him a good time and I bet he will not forget that in a hurry.
Userlevel 6
Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Congrats @ 
Userlevel 7
Looks like you all had a great time and gave Daniel quite the Royal Treatment!  🙂
Userlevel 7
ABSOLUTELY SUPERB photos of all concerned.

Hope that you all enjoyed each other's company and had a great time...it certainly looks like you did.

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We are indeed having a great time hanging out with him.  Today is food truck Wednesday, so we just got back from getting gourmet hotdogs and are chilling in the office eating together.
Userlevel 7
Tell him we all say HELLO and are glad he is having a good time 🙂
Userlevel 7
Great photo's of  you and the staff Th http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce012.gif  the cake looks delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
We are indeed having a great time hanging out with him.  Today is food truck Wednesday, so we just got back from getting gourmet hotdogs and are chilling in the office eating together.

http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sSig_cool2.gif...apologies that the baseball cap is not a Webroot VIP approved one...;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 WOW Love those photos!! I felt so honored and privilged to meet Daniel and the crew in the Google Hangout this morning! It was very exciting for me to meet Daniel,Nic, Anna, Mark, Roy, Shran (hiding behing his shield)!! All and all I could hardly compose myself with all the excitement!!

Looks like our TripleHelix got the royal treatment for sure!!

Thank You Webroot and Daniel!!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
One really cool thing to come out @ 's visit is that I've gotten to sit in on a lot of the meetings he's been having with all the folks here.  I've learned a lot and made a lot of good connections within Webroot, so I'm as pleased about it as he is!

Userlevel 7
Ah, the magic of The Silvered One is far reaching, indeed. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
We had such a fantastic time having @ here with us at Webroot HQ! I wish you all could have been here with us (especially for the delicious cake! :D), but it was great getting to do the hangout and meeting the folks who were able to join us. I’m really looking forward to having you all come visit when you reach Silver - we had a lot of fun and learned a bit too from visiting all the folks with Daniel. Everyone here was so excited to meet him, and we are so honored that he was able to join us.

Now he’s off to the airport – safe travels Daniel!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
We had such a fantastic time having @ here with us at Webroot HQ! I wish you all could have been here with us (especially for the delicious cake! :D), but it was great getting to do the hangout and meeting the folks who were able to join us. I’m really looking forward to having you all come visit when you reach Silver - we had a lot of fun and learned a bit too from visiting all the folks with Daniel. Everyone here was so excited to meet him, and we are so honored that he was able to join us.

Now he’s off to the airport – safe travels Daniel!
Anna Thank you so much for sharing Daniels experience with all of us and the awesome Photos were brillant just like our @ I was honored to meet you and the staff in the Hangout and hope to be able to attend each one.

Webroot Fan, ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thanks Sherry! It was so nice to get to meet you face to face, and I look forward to the next hangout! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
It is one thing to know all these virtual people in this virtual world and another thing to actually put a real face to the names. I cannot remember off hand right now but if not you should have gallery on here.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
As part of reaching Silver VIP, one of the rewards that @ earned was an all expenses paid trip to visit the Webroot office.

Let them eat cake!

We were so glad that Daniel was able to make it out to visit, and we're looking forward to the next VIP to hit the silver level!
Awesome!  Thanks @nic  and KUDOS to you Daniel [ @  ].  I hope you had fun!

One question?  Who's the scruffy looking guy on the right?!? 😛
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
It is one thing to know all these virtual people in this virtual world and another thing to actually put a real face to the names. I cannot remember off hand right now but if not you should have gallery on here.
Oh, most defininately Jeff... I agree whole-heartedly!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

Awesome!  Thanks @nic  and KUDOS to you Daniel [ @  ].  I hope you had fun!
One question?  Who's the scruffy looking guy on the right?!? :p

That would be me 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hey guess who's back??

Sorry I didn't have time yesterday to be online I had quite a few things to do and even this morning but I'm back online!

Thanks to EVERYONE at WEBROOT it was and continues to be awesome experience and I did have a great time meeting new friends! I guess you could say my head is still in the Cloud!

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hey guess who's back??

Sorry I didn't have time yesterday to be online I had quite a few things to do and even this morning but I'm back online!

Thanks to EVERYONE at WEBROOT it was and continues to be awesome experience and I did have a great time meeting new friends! I guess you could say my head is still in the Cloud!

HELLO HELLO @ nice to have you back with us here in the Forum again. I bet your head is in the Cloud still.:D Well catch up with the news here! Like I said it was awesome to meet the real you in person!!

Have anice evening and weekend Daniel!!:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Sherry and you also have a great weekend as well all Webrooters around the world!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Daniel on your trip to the "Mile High City". Those are some awesome pictures of you with the Webroot employees.  How did you like the scenery in Colorado? I loved delivering out there in the Rocky Mountains when I was on the road. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Congratulations Daniel on your trip to the "Mile High City". Those are some awesome pictures of you with the Webroot employees.  How did you like the scenery in Colorado? I loved delivering out there in the Rocky Mountains when I was on the road. 

Thanks Dave it was a great time and yes the Mile High City 5700 ft above sea level I felt the thin air at the end of the first day!

Daniel 😉