Trying Out WebRoot

• 27 December 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
:D

Hi I’m Terry aged 63 from England United Kingdom.

I’m trying out this Security Suite as I’m becoming more concerned about Online Identity protection during Banking or Buying stuff generally.  I have been using ‘Bullguard Premium’ which has a identity protection section, where you enter all your bank and card details, and the web is scan for suspicious activity relating to your bank account or whatever. This of course is all well and good, but I’d prefer the protection to be more ‘up-front’ which WebRoot seem to offer. Yes, I have also tried Bitdefender with it’s Safepay Browser, but most people use say Firefox or whatever to look around the web, and it’s bit of a pain to open Safepay just to complete a transaction, notwithstanding that it is very secure. I have in fact used WebRoot many years ago but it has changed a lot. WebRoot’s speed of AV scanning is really awe-inspiring, unmatched by any other product I’ve used and very ‘light’ as a program so I have read.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi telboy911

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Glad to have you here...please see our Getting Started Guide, to help you understand what we do, how we work, etc. And then let us know if you have any questions.

Glad also that you like what you 'see' in WRSA...that is what we all do...which is why we are here.

Regards, Baldrick

PS: I am also UK based. ;)

Userlevel 7
Thanks for joining us, @! I hope you find our Community to be a helpful resource :cathappy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
It is good to see you here @.
And I am another on in the UK.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Welcome telboy11, Enjoy the Journey and Happy New Year!