Solved

Unable to interact with or uninstall Webroot and all "solutions" are useless.

• 6 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Attempts to put in a ticket for the problem have failed. The program will not open and will not allow me to uninstall it even in Admin. mode. The reinstall fails every time. I requested an email to change the password, never received an email. Requested a ticket 2 days ago and never received an email. I complained on Facebook and the bot just told me to put in a ticket or call the support number. I think we’ve all had enough of trying to communicate with some person from India or wherever only to have it fail anyway.

This company is screwed up and we want a refund so we can try our luck with another program. Since these D-bags can’t be bothered to do anything right, after we’ve been customers since 2013.  Sorry to rant and whine, but these people clearly don’t give a damn about their customers and this service deserves to fail.

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 7 September 2020, 01:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Digit 

Sorry you are having issues as many are seeing the same and only support can help you so just have a little patience, if feel your pain and feel free to vent…

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the labour day long weekend.

Sorry again,