Webroot keeps shutting down then rapidly restarting itself dozens of times throughout the day.
version: 220.127.116.11 Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete
I tried numerous times to uninstall and reinstall and still the same problem.
Any idea how to solve this problem?
Best answer by TripleHelix
Yes there has been issues with the current release v18.104.22.168 so please do a clean reinstall which will put you back to v22.214.171.124
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?