icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 20 February 2014, 01:41

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Sheils, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum and the Webroot Family. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Sheils and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

You will love WSA as you will have more resources to do what a Computer was made for with no slow downs so if you have any Questions feel free to ask!

Cheers,

TH  ;)
Userlevel 7
Hi Sheils

May I add my warmest welcome, to those of Daniel & PTD, to you to the Community Forums..:D

We have a number of converts here from other security apps (I was a long time Kaspersky user...before I saw the light) and so we hope that you will hang around and share your knowledge of Norton with other Community members who do come here from time to time with comparison questions, and the like. ;)

We can all learn from each other...whilst having fun.

See you around

Baldrick

Userlevel 2
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It's actually a pleasure to have a place to chat.
Question, my log in for the forum is it different than when accessing my account?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It shouldn't be if possible and the online account has a 2 step login process. My Webroot SecureAnywhere

And here is the Online Helpfile: http://live.webrootanywhere.com/wsawebsitehelp

HTH,

Daniel  😉
Userlevel 2
Thank you. I did the extra step.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I have corrected my post above I had Should and I meant Shouldn't but if you do have the same make sure you keep the password real safe!

Sorry,

Daniel 😞
Userlevel 2
thank you for all your help :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Your very Welcome! Make sure to stick around this is a great Community!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 6
Welcome Sheila! It's great to have you in the community!!!
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
HI Everyone! I'm a newbie to the forum but not to Webroot Spysweeper. I've been using Spysweeper for >15 years. I first learned about Spysweeper from a colleague. He swore on it so I had to get it too. Great product, great service, and great prices!!!  

I just got the greatest deal of Webroot Secure Anywhere for many years! My whole family is safe and secure. Peace of mind.  After I called in and placed my order about 5 minutes later without having to do anything it was automatically installed = quick and easy. Before I was using the automatic update each year but when Andrew mentioned this special promotion I realized the tremendous value and it was a "no brainer". I now have my PC and two laptops protected for many years.

I still have my discs from years ago. One I'm looking at now is V Two Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP or NT4 year 2003. I had Spysweeper on Windows 95. It sure has improved over the years tremendously.  Back then I believe the total quantity of viruses I was protected against was around 25,000.

For me the coolest and most important feature is Webroot Secure Anywhere catches potential malware and viruses reat time before they can harm my computer. A pop up window appears and warns me that the site has dangerous or potential malware and recommends not to continue onto that website. I've had this warning a couple of times and immediately hit the back button and did a scan. Thus far I have had two viruses quaranteened. I don't have to worry about anyone spying on me or my computer being a Zot Bot, running sluggish, and emailing everyone on my contact list.

I get email spam occassionally from someone in another country saying I won a million dollars and to just send money for the transfer and it is all mine! Ha, phishing!

With technology and hackers adapting and thinking of different ways to get you I have great confidence and trust in Webroot to counter and use creative and proven methods to defend against attacks. I liken it to being in the ocean on a boat with life vests, spear guns, flares, radio frequency, plenty of gas, water, and food. Without Webroot Secure Anywhere it is like swimming with the sharks in the ocean with a mask and snorkel and chum in the water.

I'm a customer for life and tell my family and friends about Spysweeper and winning the coveted PC Magazine Editors Choice Award for best Virus Protection 5 years in a row! Plus some more after that.

Thank you.
Userlevel 6
Welcome to the community baitnhooklure!

Thank you for sharing with us!

Hope to see you here in the community often!

Beth

Userlevel 7
Hi baitnhooklure

Welcome to the Community Forums.

And for sharing your experiences and thoughts with us.  Always good to hear from fellow users.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome and Thank you for the awesome input of positive information of WSA ...

Hope to see you back...baitnhooklure! 🙂
Userlevel 6
Great to meet you "baitnhooklure" and welcome to the community. Great name by the way;  spoken by an old fisherman (some might argue that). :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome to the party Webroot Newbie baitnhooklure and enjoy your visit and visit often!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hello Sheila and baitnhooklure. Welcome to the Community.:)
Userlevel 2
ThAnk you ams963