I am trying to run a scan manually and I get a message that the scan has failed.
In addition the screen says cannot connect to the internet. How can I be sure that the software
is working? All other functions are in order and I am receiving e-mails and internet access.
Best answer by Ssherjj
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
Please try a uninstall/reinstall because that usually fixes these kind of issues.
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?