Solved

Webroot password manager problems

• 20 January 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
I am getting this error with password manager: " an error occurred while attempting to contact the server. Please check your internet connection ". I use windows 8.1 and firefox.
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 20 January 2019, 05:11

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello jamesmancil,

Sorry for the problems with Password Manager. Password Manager is broke. Webroot states that it should be fixed this month or mid February.

https://community.webroot.com/webroot-secureanywhere-internet-security-plus-13/firefox-password-manager-toolbar-no-longer-works-314740

HTH
Dave.
Userlevel 3
Badge +7
Ok. Thanks for the info
Dear Webroot Management, I have been a subscriber for many years. My subscription is up shortly and I would like to know how many extra Months of credit I will get for not having Password Manager for nearly a year.
Your honor and reputation and finally your answer will determine my future coverage with Webroot as my Internet Security.

PM me if you wish to answer my very important question.
Userlevel 7
Dear Webroot Management, I have been a subscriber for many years. My subscription is up shortly and I would like to know how many extra Months of credit I will get for not having Password Manager for nearly a year.
Your honor and reputation and finally your answer will determine my future coverage with Webroot as my Internet Security.

A Thousand Kudo's to this Post. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +54

A Thousand Kudo's to this Post. 🙂

I agree Dave.
I do actually trust Webroot in their promise to fix it in January or February but with the Password Manager being a key component, many users have been let down for what is a huge amount of time and it will be interesting to see how they compensate those users.
Personally I have just stuck with an older version of Firefox which is not ideal.
I do actually trust Webroot in their promise to fix it in January or February
I also trust them to fix it but personally I am not 100% certain they will be able to keep to their promised deadline.