WebRoot Secure Anywhere exceeded my expectations and awesome customer service from Shawn online.

• 3 October 2013
  • 4 replies

Purchased this program from Best Buy over a year ago and didn't get around to installing it till this week but ran into problems with messages saying it was expired.  Was frustrated and emailed WebRoot.  They sent me a solution to the problem and I was able to get WebRoot Secure Anywhere installed last night and it worked great!  It found about 5 threats on my laptop and removed them…..and then after laptop was clean it warned me that my information may have been being tracked and to change passwords off sites visited and watch my bank accounts, etc.   My laptop had not been working well for a couple months.  So…………thank you to Shawn at WebRoot Online for all his help yesterday and for making it so I could actually use the program.  I’m actually pretty impressed with how it worked for me.  We are going to put it on my husbands laptop next.   

4 replies

Userlevel 7
That's awesome to hear Ginger! Thank you for sharing this feedback, and welcome to the community! 🙂
Userlevel 4
You are so welcome Ginger. It was a my pleasure to be able to help you with this problem. And we look forward to helping you anytime that you need it.  Again thank you:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Ginger and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Glad you are enjoying WSA as we do and it's always nice to see comments from new Members.

Cheers,

TH ;)
Userlevel 7
Hello Ginger,  Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. 😃