Solved

Webroot support

• 30 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10
I need to contact webroot support to straighten out my consoles for my WebRoot login.Every time I login I get a different display.I have things that haven't been active in years.This is way too complicated and frustrating.
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 30 January 2019, 21:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello rothie,

Yes Webroot Support would be your best bet to get everything straighten out. Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.
Userlevel 3
Badge +10
I can't get to support with either of those. Support tkt says I need a password and that something is already open-that would be from years ago. Contact webroot tells me to contact Best Buy-My download is NOT from Best Buy-that would be from years ago.This is all part of the problem.This makes it impossible for me to use this site.Have support call me directly.
Userlevel 7
Let's see if our Community Manager @LLiddell can help you with this problem you are having. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Make sure you're calling 1-866-612-4227, not the best buy number. I would help more if I could but I don't have access to the same system support does. Call this number, and they will get you taken care of.