Well, the leader boatd scrrwed up again…

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

The leader board screwed up today at 5:06 PM PDT

I was just a few points from 4th place, went and posted something to a few discussions. When I came back to the leader board, I had only 10 points. I should have just taken 4th place. It screwed up again.

You can see how many posts I have today alone, was in 5th place this morning. Now only 10 points?  DOH! Something has gone wrong again  

And now the system is telling me that this discussion topic is too short. Really?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Well I got this one from 1:49PM EDT Sunday! We will be chatting about it and @TylerM  will say the winners!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Thank you. There is something weird that this happened two weeks in a row. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not again? Is it hackers?!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I spent the week in newcastle (lucky me) so hadnt been reading all the articles but spent a few hours last night catching up. This really has got me more engadged. I was 3rd when I logged off but there was still plenty of time to go as I am GMT. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

This is what I had 10:00 pm EST so 18 minutes before this post creation

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Sorry to hear that this happened again. Glad to see everyone was on the lookout for it though. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I had made 4th but there was time left. I have won plenty so I can go in any spot. Had my eye on those blue blockers though. But a pair of socks would be fine too. I’m good with my winnings. Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

I’m thinking going forward I screenshot 8PM EST (4 hours before proposed reset) as this issue only seems to happen in those last few hours.

I have Insided support looking into it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I had made 4th but there was time left. I have won plenty so I can go in any spot. Had my eye on those blue blockers though. But a pair of socks would be fine too. I’m good with my winnings. Thanks. 

Happy to let you have 4th place. I already have a set of those glasses but dont use them. I was hoping to get to 3rd place for the lego. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I’m thinking going forward I screenshot 8PM EST (4 hours before proposed reset) as this issue only seems to happen in those last few hours.

Sounds like a good plan. Maybe some of us can grab it too just in case!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Happy to let you have 4th place. I already have a set of those glasses but dont use them. I was hoping to get to 3rd place for the lego. 

Thanks Dean Much appreciated. Never used the before, so I am curious to see how well they work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sounds like a good plan. Maybe some of us can grab it too just in case!  

Yep, we can do that!