what is webroot phone number

• 10 November 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
help what is webroot phone number.  I get different numbers from theior website and my attempt to message them gets redirected to nonwebroot websites

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Hi and welcome to the Community @

Depending on your location all the phone numbers can be found here - https://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/contact-us

JtR
Userlevel 1
Thank you when i send webroot a message they give me a differnt phone number.  A 866-612-4227.  I am am having issues with a website hyjacking aand editing virus that involves third party software being installed when I am trying to download official software from reputable companys
Userlevel 1
Not sure if it just trying to look like it is doing this or not since no harm has come of it yet other then the annoyance.  But I am unable to get rid of it and need professional help thanks
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Not sure if it just trying to look like it is doing this or not since no harm has come of it yet other then the annoyance.  But I am unable to get rid of it and need professional help thanks
Greetings @,

I've opened a support ticket on your behalf with our Technical Support Team. I've also gone ahead and streamlined the process by assigning it to our AMR (Advanced Malware Removal) Team so that they can get in touch with you directly. 

You should be hearing from them shortly today, they'll get it entirely removed for you.

Please let me know how your experience goes :cathappy:

Cheers!