Solved

WHERE IN GOD'S NAME DO I GET AN AUTHENTICATION CODE!?!

• 6 December 2021
  • 4 replies

I'VE BEEN TRAPPED ALMOST A YEAR WITHOUT ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE THIS GODFORSAKEN APP KEEPS RUNNING ME IN CIRCLES SAYING IT NEEDS AN AUTHENTICATION CODE!!! I'VE JUMPED THROUGH HOOPS RESETTING MY PASSWORD & RESETTING MY SECURITY CODE DUE TO COMMUNITY ADVICE SAYING IT WOULD TURN THE AUTHENTICATION PROCESS OFF BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

I'VE HAD WEBROOT FOR YEARS & HAD ONE NEW YEAR ADDED IN MY CART OF 5 DEVICES PLUS ALREADY HAVE 11 MORE MONTHS WITH 5 DEVICES OF WEBROOT LEFT IN MY ACCOUNT BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF I CAN'T GET HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM STAT I'M GIVING UP!!! 😠 😠😠

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 7 December 2021, 20:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @EJRIOS2006 

Please Contact Webroot Support Directly as they are the only ones that can help you with the back-end stuff.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Thanks,

TripleHelix - Thanks so very much. I had to request a new password EVERY SINGLE TIME to get on this community forum because it keeps saying WRONG PASSWORD! I used to build and use huge databases for a living so I'm pretty proficient at entering data. I saw a lot of complaints about Webroot for pc bricking new laptops on Google Playstore so it's a no-go for my own new laptop. They used to be great but I guess not anymore. I've sent Webroot messages but to no avail! They ask me to sign in which I CAN'T DO! This is why it's been nearly a year since I've had access to my Webroot account! I guess I'll try one more time. 

I just tried and once again they asked me to sign in which won't work becaise it wants my authentication code! I'm in Webroot purgatory...

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @EJRIOS2006 

I see your using a phone please try via a PC or Mac and if that doesn’t work call Webroot Support!

1-866-612-4227

Thanks,