Who is???

• 25 December 2014
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
I am new and have no idea who "Baldrik" is but, after reading several post's, he certainly seems to be very knowledgeable. Nice to know there are folks on here who know about security related and other potential PC/MAC problems that arise when we least expect them! Nice going.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Well thank you so much Mr. Baldrick. Nice to hear from ya. And kind words you speak as well. As most on here, I assume anyway, I love my WSA and feel confident anywhere I go on the net. I use it along with T   d M   o M x   m S      y and have NEVER had any problems doing so. Also together they do an excellant job of protecting my PC. Take care and Merry Christmas to you and anyone else out there who may also read this.
Userlevel 7
Hi goober

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am Baldrick.  :D  Thank you for your kind words...but you are too kind. I am just one of many equally, and some more, knowledgable Community members. Whilst we all have our specialties & specific areas of knowledge what actually makes this Community great and, in my opinion, one of the best on the Web is the teamwork that goes on here.

And generally issues are solved/advice given based on the input of a number of Community members.  The overriding principle here is that we all have a part to play and how ever big that part is does not matter...we do what we can when we can, for the greater good.

But this Community is not just about advice and issues...it is also about friendship & fun...so take a look around and hopefully you will find reason to stick around our at least visit from time to time?

Merry Christmas

Baldrick