Solved

Why do I have a notice stating that my scan is outdatd

• 31 January 2021
  • 1 reply

On my secure anywhere icon it's stating that my scan is outdated, but nothing is show what the cause is. Do anyone else have this problem. I cannot get an answer from Webroot, and I still have over 230 days left, I would hate to drop this company and go to another company because no one can answer me.

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 31 January 2021, 13:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @witowowi 

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Are you running a Windows OS? I personally have not had this issue that you are having.

Would you please try a uninstall/reinstall of Webroot?

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Look to see if this folder is gone: C:\ProgramData\WRData and if it’s there delete it. (Hidden Area)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue? Or you can Submit a Support Ticket and they should be able to resolve this issue.

Thanks,