Why has my licence expired

• 2 February 2015
  • 4 replies

I purchased Webrot Securuty Anywhere in December 2014 for 12 months. Today I suddenly got the message that my licence has expired leaving me vulnerable attacks. I tried all ways to contact anyone from any webroot suppprt teams. It is impossible to contact anyone to get this problem resolved. I am forced to download AVG free at least I will have some sort of protection from doing that. At the moment to me it looks as though my efforts to contact webroot will be ignored I cannot ask for my payment to be refunded. Is there anyone that has had a simular experience and is is solvable.

Pegasus

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Pegasus123

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear about your plight...which is unusual.  Have you tried Opening a Support Ticket; that is one of the quickest ways of contacting Support, and if you have not then I recommend that you do ASAP.

In the meantime, given what you say, I wonder if our most excellent Community Manager @ would take a quick look into the back office (he can we volunteers cannot) to see if he can see what exactly is going and perhaps offer some advice as to what further action is required.

Finally, did you run a trial before purchasing?  And if so when you purchase are you sure that you entered and the activation process took the paid for keycode?  If not then please check to see what keycode you are currently covered by...basic stuff and a long shot but one never knows.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I see a couple different keycodes associated with your email address.  The most recent one doesn't expire until Dec 2015 though, so that one should still be active.  I'll PM you that keycode to make sure you are using the correct one.
Userlevel 7
Hi Nic

As always many, many thanks for a sterling pick up...much obliged as I am sure is Pegasus123.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
My pleasure as always 🙂