Solved

why wont my key code work i have over 1 year left

• 10 September 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
my key code wont work, i have over a year left???
icon

Best answer by jfree10539 13 September 2017, 00:29

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi jfree10539

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Would you be able to advise as to the context of the issue? What exactly do you mean by "won't work"? How long do you believe that your subscription should be for? Had you already activated it previously and had it running fine before the issue happened? How is WRSA notifying you that it is not "working"? What is shown in terms of days next to the "Subscription" field on the main WRSA panel?

Apologies for all the questions but without any more information it is a bit hard to advise on a course of action.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
my PC  got hacked  and they messed with all. when i go to put my key code in because i lost webroot on my desktop and task bar. i can only find webroot in my settings, webroot pops up and i type in my key code it says INVALID. have over 1 year left.thank you for  your reply
Userlevel 1
it was running fine,cant get into console it wont let me without key code. not able to see whats next to subscrition  again thanks very much  to take your time to help              sincerly, jimmy F
Userlevel 7
Hi jfree10539

Thanks for the responses.

Given what you describe, especially the part when you say that you believe that your system was hacked, I would very strongly recommend that you Open a Support Ticket ASAP, so that the Support Team can investigate the situation & what the issue is with your WRSA installation.

The service is free for WRSA users with an active subscription.

Regards, Baldrick

Userlevel 1
i did just that, its the wknd  so tomm i should get e respose. thank you  mr baldrick
Userlevel 7
Salutations @,

I've sent you a private message with your full keycode to ensure there is no room for error.

Please let us know if the one I sent you is successful or not!
Userlevel 1
unreal, i wrote down the key code years ago. i had 1  wrong  for some reason or another  an 8  where there should have been an  A. THANK YOU SO MUCH JP. IM BACK IN
Userlevel 1
THX AGAIN JP
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
THX AGAIN JP