Solved

Wifi Security Android Can Login Cannot Connect

• 27 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
I recently repurchased WIFI security for my PCs and Android phone. Since then I have not been able to connect to the VPN via my android phone, although I can login. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled, logged in successfully, but still cannot connect to the VPN.

Also, to complicate things, the Android App had prompted me to "Renew", so I did but it turns out my coverage did not end until October - so I have two keycodes active? Who knows. Also, there is no option on the phone to add a keycode anyhow.

I submitted a ticket to support via the phone, but the ticket did not show up in my dashboard.

Any help to get the phone to connect to the VPN would be appreciated. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 27 August 2019, 23:41

View original

3 replies

once agian I can not connect to wifi. It works for a few days after talking with support then irt stops. Is there a permanent solution other then canceling my sub.

Badge +1

Thanks all for your responses. Also referring wifi guide might be helpful in this case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @javahound

Sorry to hear you are having these issues. Have you tried connecting to another server? As far as Webroot Support please Submit a Ticket Here. Sometimes it can take 24-48 hours to get a response from Support. They will notify you by email so be sure to check your Spam Folder. You can call Support directly during business hours MST 1-866-612-4227. This is a FREE service with a Webroot subscription.

There are some great WiFi Security Knowledge Base Articles that might help why'll you are waiting for Support.

HTH