Can’t Webroot on Windows Vista can someone help?
Best answer by TripleHelix
Vista is still supported by Webroot so try it this way!
Microsoft Windows XP 32- and 64-bit SP2, SP3
Windows Vista 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
Windows 8 32- and 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit
Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
- Let it finish it's install scan