Won't uninstall threat

• 15 April 2014
  • 9 replies

Tried to uninstall threat and keeps saying unsuccessful

9 replies

Userlevel 7
What platform are you seeing this threat on (Windows/Android/iOS)?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello dscheratski, and welcome to the Webroot Community!

It may well be that you need a bit more help to deal with the detection, either via Webroot Secure Anywhere Context Help

or you'd be probably best contacting Support, who'll remove it, no problem. Submit a Support Ticket

How do you contact them? ... I have an android
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Is it a Samsung handset/tablet?

Userlevel 7
I am guessing this is a Samsung device?

This is a false positve that we have fixed. No need to contact support. We have re-evaluated the definition detecting the application you report and corrected the false positive on our end. Within the next 24-48 hours we will release a new definition set with those corrections and you should no longer see that detection. In the meantime, you may choose the option to "Ignore this threat" and this will prevent Webroot from displaying the alert again for that particular app
Ya it's called wssyncmlnps and won't uninstall. ...
So leave it alone and it will get fixed? ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
So leave it alone and it will get fixed? ?
Yeah, as said above you may choose "Ignore this Threat". 

Userlevel 2
:DHello dscheratski

There is something I need to ask you all please help me, I am ignorant to this issue. Tablets don't interact with computer/laptops? I was going to buy a tablet but it does not interact with the other, so can this cause an issue with the other. Can it make it look like a threat. And with 2string1 may have a tablet also, if so maybe that is the issue. I had a hard time with my issue of getting them to work together. They do not from what Geek Squad said. Please do be patient with me thank you for your time.

little voice