Solved

WSA Complete Beta forum?

• 13 January 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16
I see the one for the Business product but not one for the Home user (Consumer product). Am I blind or what?????
icon

Best answer by LLiddell 14 January 2019, 18:18

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Nah, not blind...there indeed does not seem to be one...YET...problem one of those start up bugs meaning that the option is just not visible...I am sure that it was migrated over from Lithium together with all of the other forums that we can see.

@freydrew @LLiddell is there anyway to check up on this and correct, please?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Perhaps I'm missing something, but it seems that it's active. Is this the section you are looking for or no?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Perhaps I'm missing something, but it seems that it's active. Is this the section you are looking for or no?

The Beta Forums are missing and you said your rebuilding them?
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
The Beta Forums are missing and you said your rebuilding them?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Oh beta forum, my apologies. Yes we are rebuilding those, there will be more information on these soon.
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Thank you LLiddell I also thought beta forum was out of reach
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Yeah it's a bit of a different experience this time around, and we're still working out some of the kinks. Expect to see a featured post about the new Beta group here this week.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
I see the one for the Business product but not one for the Home user (Consumer product). Am I blind or what?????

I wanted to just update the thread on the Beta announcement here, in case you missed it.