More detailed information on training campaigns, including screenshots, is available in the User Guide.
Creating a training campaign:
1. Log into the Webroot Management console.
2. Open the Security Awareness Training console.
3. From the left hand navigation menu click New Campaign, which opens the Starting a Campaign page.
4. Under Training Session, click the Start a new training session link, which opens the New Campaign Wizard page.
5. In the Training Session Basics screen:
- Provide a Session Name.
- Provide a Description.
- Optional step. Click Show Advanced Options to enable a registration URL to be created, set a start date, set an expiration (end) date and time, enable daily or weekly reminders and what time of the day reminders should be sent.
- Click Save Training Session to proceed.
7. The Targets screen displays.
Targets are the users where the training invites are sent.
Check the boxes for the targets to include in this training campaign, click Save/Next to proceed.
8. The Design Invitation Email screen displays.
- From the drop-down menu under Email Template, click the Basic Training Invitation template to see the template supplied by Webroot.
- Click Customize this template to modify the supplied template or click Use empty template button to create your own from scratch.
- Once the template is configured, click Save/Next to proceed.
- Click here for the User Guide information, which includes screenshots.
- Under Select a training module, click a course name to select it. A course description and an option to preview the course will also be displayed. Clicking another course name will select it instead.
- Use the Branding/Logo Image URL box to provide the URL of an image to use on the landing page users will be directed to when they click the link in the invitation message. Optional step.
- Use the Background Images drop-down menu to select a background image or use the Custom Background Image URL box to supply a link to your own image.
- The Module Title box displays the default name that will be used for the course. You can modify it or leave it unchanged.
- The Intro/description box displays the default introduction and description for the course. You can modify it or leave it unchanged.
- Once the settings are configured, click Save/Next to proceed.
- Click here for the User Guide information which includes screenshots.
- Use the Previous button to go back and make changes to the campaign settings.
- Test it using the orange Send test to email address button in the top right part of the screen to send a test message to the same email address used to verify the domain.
- Use the green Launch Training button to launch the training campaign.
Click a topic below for more information:
Programs and Campaigns - explained
How to create a phishing campaign
How to create a program
Working with email messages
How to verify domains and load targets
How to use tags
How to setup notifications