To configure an override:
1. In the GSM console, select Overrides > Web Block / Allow List tab.
The following example shows blocks in place for abctest.com and test123.com, with webroot.com being allowed.
2. Click the Add button to display the Create Entry Window.
To add an override:
- From the Global or Site Override drop-down menu, select the override list you want to edit.
- In the URL field, enter the domain name of the website you want to create an override for.
- Select one of the following Action radio buttons:[list]
- If access to the site entered should be allowed, select the Allow radio button.
- If access to the site entered should be blocked, select the Block radio button.
3. If you selected the Allow ratio button, you can enable or disable the blocking of malicious URLs, via the Block Malicious URLs setting. This setting is on by default and will result in the site being blocked if the URL becomes malicious for any reason.