HTG Summit 2013 May 6-9

• 26 April 2013
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1581 replies
We are excited to announce that Webroot will be a Gold Sponsor at the HTG Summit in Dallas at the Hilton Anatole, May 6-9!

We'll be demoing Webroot services at Booth #217, so come on by!  A number of familiar Webroot Community faces will be there from Webroot, including chaztom, mmunir.  We're always looking to partner with new MSPs to provide and deliver on our security intelligence solutions, and we'll be happy to meet you at the HTG Summit to show you how our solutions can help your organization.

To learn more about the HTG Summit, visit the HTG events page.  And to learn more about Webroot, see for yourself how Webroot is redefining security.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
This just in: if you'd like to schedule a personal demo during the HTG Summit, please sign up now!  🙂
Userlevel 7
HTG 2013 is underway and we're offering a special deal for HTG members. Stop by booth #217 tomorrow and get the details on how you can save on Webroot SecureAnywhere Business-Endpoint Protection.
Userlevel 7
And the first round of HTG pictures are in. I'll update the thread with more photos the next couple of days.

Here is Jeff Santelices (jsanteli), Vice President-WW Demand Fulfillment, presenting to a peer group at the HTG Summit 2013 in Dallas.

And here is Bob Rowell (browell) speaking about SecureAnywhere being endpoint protection purpose-built for MSPs.

More pictures to come!

Userlevel 7
HTG 2013 in Dallas is all wrapped up and from everything that I've seen and heard, it looks like we have what was another great event for Webroot. For the finale, here are two more pictures from the event (as promised)!

The Booth! Prominent and MSP-ready!

And here is Bob Rowell (browell) again! This time, it looks like he's testing out the booth in anticipation for the big crowd!
Userlevel 7
And when I said two, I actually meant six. Here are four more pictures from HTG 2013!

And that's a wrap, folks!