- Rocky Mountain Information Security Conference, May 14-15, Colorado Convention Center, Denver
- Event website: http://rmisc.squarespace.com/
- We are a Platinum sponsor!
- Visit us at Booth #111
- Vendor track session, Thursday May 15, 9:25-10:25 pm, presented by Grayson Milbourne, Director of Security Intelligence
Title: Paranoid Android – Addressing the Risks of Mobile
Description: This presentation will look at the rapidly growing and evolving space of malicious Android applications. Various threat vectors will be analyzed and examples will show where the vast majority of malicious app encounters occur. In addition to an overview of the Android threat landscape, this presentation will talk about new technology aimed at protecting Android devices such as mobile application reputation. Additionally, four corners of mobile device security will be discussed as well as policy suggestions for businesses to embrace mobile securely.
Attendees to this session can enter to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0!
- Panel discussion, Thursday May 15, 1:15-2:15 pm