Proof of attendance challenges

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@TylerM, when we attend an event that is one of those in the challenges section of luminaries and part of the challenge is to provide proof of your attendance, will we be reminded during the event to take the screenshot?

Teri

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

@tmcmullen That’s a great question!

I think I may mention it in my webinars and trivia, but I’m not the only one presenting. 

I’ll be sure to make note to remind everyone of screenshotting their proof of attendance and will mention it to other presenters 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Thanks Tyler, I appreciate it!

Teri

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Some sort of reminder system would be great for these events actually. I sign up to them all the time and then genuinely completely forget them. Not your problem obviously but if Webroot do come up with a handy way to remind folks that would be epic for disorganised, lazy people like myself!!!😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Some sort of reminder system would be great for these events actually. I sign up to them all the time and then genuinely completely forget them. Not your problem obviously but if Webroot do come up with a handy way to remind folks that would be epic for disorganised, lazy people like myself!!!😂

I’ll see what @khumphrey can find in the luminaries interface to assist with that if possible :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I just looked in the challenge creation interface and apparently there is a way I can schedule notifications to be sent out at a specified time. I’ll try to remember to set one of these up for  all of our “attendance” challenges.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I just looked in the challenge creation interface and apparently there is a way I can schedule notifications to be sent out at a specified time. I’ll try to remember to set one of these up for  all of our “attendance” challenges.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Cool. Would be handy. I often get carried away in webinars and forget to screenshot

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tyler and khumphrey...dream team. Cheers lads

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@khumphrey  while you at it, please also see if you can find a solution for our electricity supply issue here. LOL. 

Reminders for the screenshots is almost like handing out a cheat-sheet in an exam….. everyone will absolutely love it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@khumphrey  while you at it, please also see if you can find a solution for our electricity supply issue here. LOL. 

Reminders for the screenshots is almost like handing out a cheat-sheet in an exam….. everyone will absolutely love it. 

Ha ha! Yes. Now you mention it, it is just like that!