RSA Conference 2014 - San Francisco

• 24 February 2014
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Well, here I am sitting in San Francisco, waiting for the big day to start tomorrow for RSA Conference.  I just got back from a small tour of the exhibit hall with our event mananger, Cindy, and I have got to say I am already blown away by the indusrty.  Webroot is sponsoring the show again this year, and we have an amazing booth and team to really push it through this year.  I wanted to toss a few photos up here before the week got crazy, but promise to keep eveyone updated as we go on.  @ will be keeping this updated with the photos I send throughout the show as well.

You can also follow@Webroot and@RCMelick on Twitter to see the live updates, along with@Gmilbourne for security news.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Here's the booth all setup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Here's some more photos from the event that Richard sent us:

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
More photos of the booth in action:

Some fun swag.  Don't they look like they should be handcuffed to one's wrist? :)

Our CEO Dick Williams looking on:

@ presenting:

The "booth babes" :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks @ & @ for the pictures so I see BrightCloud is being pushed in the front for Business Customers. Maybe you can give more info when time permits as it looks interesting?

Cheers,

Daniel http://www.calendarofupdates.com/updates/public/style_emoticons/default/nerd.gif
Userlevel 5
Yea, wasn't able to convince my company to let me go ro RSA, atleast tehy're paying for a couple other conventions this year.