SpiceWorld photos and videos

• 30 September 2014
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
Richard and I were at SpiceWorld in Austin, TX last week.  It was a lot of fun, but also very exhausting 🙂  Our booth involved everyone building a Lego city collaboratively, and it turned out smashingly.  Afterwards some SpiceHeads came to visit us in Colorado so I took them to Webroot HQ, and saw the sights of Boulder and Denver.  After more than a solid week of partying, I'm ready to rest up for quite some time!

Here's Scott Alan Miller, famous SpiceHead, getting icewater poured on him to cool off at the welcome party:

When we got back to Colorado, Grey and I took the British visitors Huw, Ivan and Simon clay shooting.  We managed to "acquire" a golf ball from the SpiceWorld Unofficial Putt-Putt Golf Tournament, and tried to destroy it:

Here's me shooting the 12-gauge shotgun, which had quite a kick to it, and Simon handling the 20-gauge.  I wasn't a very good shot and only hit a few clay pigeons 🙂  I think I'm better prepared for the zombie apocalypse though.

It was a fun visit, both in Austin and here in Colorado and we can't wait for next year!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Webrooters!

Great photos Nic and thanks for sharing. Looks Like a blast!!:D

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
That looked like great fun Nic, thank you for letting us see them.