March 8, 2017
2016 was a stellar year for malware, and the trends show no signs of slowing down in 2017. Join us as we highlight the nastiest cybercriminal activity of last year. In this interactive webinar, Tyler Moffitt, Senior Threat Research Analyst at Webroot, will present the nominees for “Malware of the Year,” and provide expert insights into the latest news in cybercrime. Len DiCostanzo, SVP of Channel Development at Autotask, will join to inform you about the tools you need to protect your clients from cybercrime and malware.
Webinar highlights include:
- Malware developments throughout 2016
- What these trends mean for MSPs
- How Ransomware-as-a-Service and the Bitcoin economy have dramatically changed the cybercriminal business model
- A closer look at the nominees for “Malware of the Year”: CryptXXX | Locky | Crysis | Cerber | Petya
- How MSPs can stay ahead of ransomware and next-generation threats