Who is going to HIMSS?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Webroot will have a booth there, so we're hoping to see you if you are going.  Here are the details:

We're also sponsoring a Breakfast Briefing titled "Always Up-To-Date: Cloud Based Antivirus Protection Against Every Malware Infection" presented by Bob Rowell, Senior Manager, Systems Engineers.  You can catch the briefing on Tuesday Feb 27 at 7:30am in room W203A - register here.

If you'regoing, stop by and say hello!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19
I didn't know the HIMSS convention was in Orlando so not currently going.  I'm going to the Enterprise Connect Orlando in March.  Are you guys scheduled to go there?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I don't think so, but I'll double check.  We are going to some other conferences in Orlando though - MSP World in March, Automation Nation in June, and IT Nation in November.

Edit: just confirmed that we aren't going to Enterprise Connect, sorry.  Hopefully one of the other options works for you.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings